This Website is operated by Olympic the Sports World
INFORMATION THAT IS OR MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies" sent to your browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive;
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use;
- The domain server through which you access our service;
- The type of computer you're using; and
- The type of web browser you're using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name;
- Email address;
- Mobile phone number and contact details;
- Address and postal code;
- Opinions of features on this Website;
- Product / service preferences; and
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access;
- The links you click on this Website;
- The number of times you access a particular page; and
- The number of times you have interacted on this Website.
We may collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you engage in a transaction through the Website. However, we will NEVER collect any confidential financial details you may provide on our Website. All payment information barring the aforesaid (i.e. billing name, address and payment method) will be obtained and processed by our online payment gateway partner Paytm [liable to change in the future] and by our banking partner, Karnataka Bank [liable to change in the future].
METHOD OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
We may collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of the Website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you were to use an integrated social media feature on the Website, the third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include, without limitation, your name and e-mail address.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. This Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites which we do not own, manage or control.
METHOD OF USING INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features and facilities;
- Tailor our Website to suit your interest;
- Optimize the Website for you based on your usage pattern;
- To get in touch with you when necessary;
- Administer contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features;
- To provide and improve Services;
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy; and
- For security purposes: to protect our company, our customers or our websites and applications.
We use contact information internally to:
- Confirm your purchase;
- To send you confirmations, acknowledgments and other details pertaining to an order you have placed;
- Direct our efforts to improve features and facilities;
- Contact you to update/ upload / reject your User Content, if and as may be applicable;
- Contact you as a survey respondent; and
- Send you promotional materials regarding: (i) upcoming offers; (ii) newly uploaded content; and/or (iii) any information that we deem material in order for you to be a fully informed customer of and visitor to the Website.
We may use your information as otherwise permitted by law.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission;
- It is with vendors in India and/or abroad who help manage our online registration process, payment gateways, or bulk-messaging and communication portals;
- It is to provide Services, features and facilities;
- It is to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities; suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations of our Agreement or to defend against legal claims;
- It is with a successor to all or part of our business; and
- Special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
PROCEDURE FOR CORRECTING INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION<
To correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
In accordance with the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the grievance redressal officer are provided below:
23, 2nd Cross, Cauvery Layout, Thavarekere Main Road, D R College Post, Near Dairy Circle, Kaveri Layout, Suddagunte Palya,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029 firstname.lastname@example.org